Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Daily Kitchen & Bar - Organic, Local Neighborhood

The Daily Logo
The Daily Kitchen & Bar is located in the Carytown District of Richmond, Virginia on the corner of Cary and Sheppard streets. They strive to serve foods that are not only delicious but also health conscious, environmentally friendly and socially responsible. This is a farm to table restaurant. It  is all  organic, all
natural, local and sustainable ingredients. They also offer and extensive selection of Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Paleo options.  


It has great outside seating that gives you a Birdseye view of passerby's. People watching is a favorite pastime so this is a great place to enjoy great clean food and a nice adult beverage, many of which are organic.

I have only eaten breakfast/Brunch and lunch.  I can only imagine dinner would be wonderful.


On the menu they have the wonderfully crispy Brussels sprouts.  This side dish is large enough to share. I typically will get the White cheddar Avocado BLT which is can be GFO for those that are gluten free.  They clearly label all items so that you understand your options;DIETARY GUIDE: V – Vegan / VO – Vegan Optional / GF – Gluten Free / GFO – Gluten Free Optional / N – Contains Nuts / PO – Paleo Optional.  PERFECT.....


My family and I went for mothers day this past spring; 6 adults 3 children, we had plenty of space and the service was wonderful.  They has specialty drinks for everyone and we did try several.  They even made sure the children were entertained and served promptly. 


What I can say about the Daily is that whenever I have the opportunity to eat in Carytown (I live 100 miles away) this is where I want to go.  And while for the most part I do usually get the same thing I have never been disappointed and always look forward to my next time in Carytown for some great food and great company with family and friends.  


I highly recommend the Daily- I hear they recently opened a second location in Short Pump.  I look forward to a visit there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment